Gun Safety is YOUR First and Foremost Responsibility
- Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction and treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it.
- Be certain your firearm is in good working order.
- Know how to safely use the firearm.
- Use only the correct ammunition for your firearm.
- Know your target, and what is beyond.
- Wear eye and hearing protection before entering the range and at all times while on the range.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before and/or during shooting.
- All shooters must be over the age of 21 or be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian; or provide a completed third party minor release waiver.
- Do not leave firearms unattended in your vehicle.
- NO ONE is allowed past the shooting stations or down range.
- REPORT ANY/ALL NEGLIGENT DISCHARGES AT ONCE.
- No Aluminum or Steel Case Ammunition is permitted at Top Gun Range.
- No pistol calibers larger than a .45, and no rifle calibers larger than 7.62 x 51 (16in barrel)
- Shotguns are allowed (12GA, 20GA, 410GA) with buckshot and slugs only.
- All ammunition must be SAAMI approved Full Metal Jacket or JHP. No tracers, steel core, or incendiary rounds are permitted as they are a FIRE HAZARD. Violators may be asked to leave the range without a refund.
- All down range and abandoned brass casings belong to Top Gun Range.
- Pregnant women and/or people with O2 tanks are NOT allowed in the shooting range area.
- Drawing from the holster is NOT permitted, unless you have successfully qualified Top Gun Range’s Drawing from the Holster Qualification.
- No hand-to-hand transfer of firearms. No lane-to-lane transfers of firearms without a casing the firearm.
- All NFA (machine-guns, silencers, SBR’s) items must be accompanied by the appropriate paperwork. Top Gun Range reserves the right to check all paperwork and items prior to shooting activities.
- NO REFUNDS of any kind for parties expelled from the range for safety violation
Thank you for helping to keep our shooting sport safe.
GET PRIVATE CLASSES!
Instruction for new shooters and those looking to improve their proficiency.
This class is ideal for first-time shooters who are preparing for the Texas LTC course.
Our Intermediate Handgun Class is designed to build on our Basic Handgun Course.
Click Here to Sign The Waiver
License To Carry
Get Information and take License to Carry classes.
Get more information about our 15-lane indoor range.